Why Netiquette is Important (Real Story) Here’s a real story that changed how I handle my netiquette. A few years ago, I used to join street protests as part of a leftist community in my country; and I had a friend who has been a political activist for much longer than I was. A fanatic […]
If you’re serious about making money and investing in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for the long-run, it’s a wise choice to secure your funds in cryptocurrency wallets; high-tech devices that you store your cryptocurrency on instead of your mobile phone. Why is that? Phones are not durable and tend to get lost or stolen. […]
This is a comprehensive article on investing in Bitcoin and Bitconnect. Please use it as a thorough guide. What is Bitcoin? Learn how the leading global cryptocurrency began. For more information check Bitcoin.com. How Does it work? (Technical Explanation) What is Bitconnect? Bitconnect is a crypto or digital currency like Bitcoin using blockchain technology. Blockchain […]
Starting a blog may be the best decision I have ever made in my career so far. Now that I’m doing it, I can count endless reasons on how a blog changed my life. From gaining influence to building an awesome network of people that share the same goals, dreams, and ambitions as you to […]
Have you ever thought of what it takes to live the lifestyle of a digital ninja? Let me tell you what I mean; I chose the rank of ninja as a tribute to their discipline and stealth. That’s right, being a digital ninja requires endless hours of keyboard tapping in order to manage your workload; […]
Did you know that 20% of the rug in your house gets 80% of the footsteps? Think about it; you walk in exactly the same path each time without coming in contact with the rest. You also probably wear around 20% of your clothes 80% of the time. Check your wardrobe; it especially applies to […]
I actively work three different jobs, and I’m continuously getting offers in my Linkedin inbox. I never required “Wasta”; I worked hard and earned every single job or project through my reputation. Now I’m letting you know what I’ve done. Drop the blame game and learn the best practices to enhance your chances.